Pediatric orthopedic urgent care in Colorado
At Rocky Mountain Pediatric OrthoONE - Denver, our doctors and surgeons have decades of experience providing compassionate orthopedic care for children of all ages. We treat congenital abnormalities, sports injuries and a range of other pediatric orthopedic conditions — putting your child first during every visit.
Pediatric orthopedic conditions we treat
Located inside Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children in Metro Denver, our surgical staff is comprised of experienced professionals that include board-certified and fellowship-trained pediatric orthopedic surgeons. Many of our surgeons also have a particular concentration in sports medicine to address the unique challenges of young athletes.
The variety of issues we treat includes:
- Back pain
- Developmental abnormalities of the hip or knee
- Fractures of the hand, wrist, elbow, foot, shoulder, upper and lower extremities
- Herniated discs
- Hip and shoulder dislocations
- Hip dysplasia
- Juvenile arthritis
- Musculoskeletal congenital conditions
- Overuse injuries
- Scoliosis and other spinal abnormalities
- Sprains and strains
- Stress fractures
If your child has experienced any of the above issues in the last seven to 10 days, you may come to our walk-in clinic — no appointment necessary. In-office and telehealth appointments are also available by calling us directly.
Services at our pediatric orthopedic walk-in clinic
As pioneers in pediatric orthopedics, we were the first in the Rocky Mountain region to perform vertebral body tethering, a groundbreaking treatment for scoliosis. Additionally, we use minimally invasive surgical techniques whenever possible so that your child can experience less pain and have a faster recovery.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) surgery
- Casting, bracing and splinting
- Diagnostic imaging tests
- Elbow surgery
- Foot surgery
- Hand and upper extremity surgery, including arthroplasty
- Knee cartilage excision
- Ligament and meniscus procedures, including meniscectomy
- Nerve repair and revision
- Spinal fusion
- Sports medicine
- Tendon and muscle repair
- Trigger finger release
- Vertebral body tethering
Pediatric orthopedic urgent care
When your child needs immediate care for a musculoskeletal injury, our teams of pediatric orthopedic experts are standing by. Our orthopedic walk–in clinics are located at Sky Ridge Medical Center and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children and offer immediate treatment for acute injuries such as sprains, strains, fractures, dislocations and ligament injuries.
When your child or teenager has an acute injury (within the last seven to 10 days), bring them to our walk-in clinic.
Walk–In Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am to 11:30am at our Lone Tree and Denver locations.
No appointment necessary.
Services offered at our pediatric walk-in clinic:
- Comprehensive evaluation with a pediatric-trained orthopedic specialist
- Casting, bracing, and splinting
- Diagnostic imaging: Low dose X-ray (no facility or radiology reading fee)
- Coordination of care for advanced imaging and/or surgery if needed
Get directions and contact information for our office.